RCP provides a state-of-the-art, web-based Compliance Management System, TaskOp, that is simple to use and keeps you on track with your tasks. TaskOp is a modular system, capable of handling implementations from basic work orders through complex, asset-driven compliance and training management solutions. TaskOp is fully customizable for any type of facility or regulatory requirement.
TaskOp helps your organization's compliance requirements flow more efficiently in order to:
- Delegate compliance duties effectively.
- Remind personnel of tasks through existing e-mail system.
- Track task completion with documentation.
- Alert management when tasks are not completed on time or need follow-up action.
- Smoothly interface with GIS applications.
- Ensure that all training and qualifications are completed prior to expiration.
TaskOp is completely scalable, so RCP can manage a small division’s regulatory compliance and easily expand to handle the entire
corporation’s regulatory management needs. This comprehensive system can neatly manage virtually any and all of your regulatory
management requirements including: air, wastewater, hazardous waste, CFR 192/195 and safety requirements.
RCP will assist with initial implementation of TaskOp and provide on-going compliance management support. Because RCP incorporates web-based technology, there is no need to rely on IT while getting started. During use, if key personnel leave or other corporate changes take place, TaskOp can adapt and scale to keep up. Tracking compliance tasks will help maintain regulatory compliance, meet performance objectives and manage operational risk.